Looking to buy a home and need a pre-approval letter?
The 1st step in the home-buying process should always be to get your financing set up before looking at homes or making offers.
By getting a mortgage pre-approval, it lets your Realtor know you are a legitimate, serious buyer. Additionally, submitting your pre-approval letter with your offer to a seller is an absolute must! You do not want a letter from one of those big box online lenders that many don’t trust…you want your letter from a trusted local professional at Bank of England Mortgage.
Let’s get started now. Our streamlined process makes this smooth and fast!
- Submit an application. (we can do this on a call, in person, or online) Click Here
- Have an initial call with us to review your application and discuss your goals for your purchase.
- Submit basic verification documents (paystubs, bank statement, etc)
- Review what you qualify for with your loan officer. Discuss options and numbers.
- Get your pre-approval letter.
- Find and make an offer on a home you love!
Note: If you do not have a realtor, we can help connect you to a local realtor to help you find your home!